Monday, December 2, 2013

The One Little Book Your Artists Will Love

A Pain-free Gift Giving Tip!

Make an impression - your Artists and Art Teachers will rave about your mad gift-giving skills.

I ran into my daughter's art teacher recently. "HEY! I remember YOU! YOU'RE the one that gave me Steal Like An Artist! I LOVE that book. I am giving it to all of my artist friends. Thank you so much!"

I gave it to her last Christmas.

A full year later she is still loving it. No kidding. (You will not get the same response to a mug of chocolate kisses.)

Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon  is a beautifully designed 6"x6" book of creative inspiration for all artists and writers and is perfect for when you need to shake up their creative routine.

Get a copy on amazon and be a hero!



Next year, we'll get them:




Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment