Thursday, June 30, 2011

This baby has a name.

Oh, good Lord in Heaven. You have no idea how much I want to create a painting that I can title "Ennui of Branding" or "Baby Stemmy". There is a crazy amount of cleverness here. It was very, very difficult to choose a name because I knew that I could potentially be publicly flogged on Facebook or Twitter.

In the end I had to leave it to the flower to decide. She chose "Carolina". This is in keeping with a new plan I have for the titling of my small flower paintings. You'll have to stay tuned to see what I name them next.

Amantha Tsaros, Carolina, Acrylic on Panel, 7x5",  ©2011

2 comments:

  1. No flogging here.lets do another one.I sit waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with your hands folded, maybe? Stay tuned! There will be more.

    ReplyDelete