Monday, January 21, 2013

I can just see my name in PLASMA!

Who cares what I think about my reception at the Belmont Media Center?  (It was faaabulous!) Here is the report from attendee and guest blogger, Camilla Corcoran. Here is her walk through the event. Don't miss her review of my painting, "Chiffon":



Her name in plasma!


The Superstar herself!
With extra sass.


Chiffon! And quite possibly a wolf wearing a pink wig. Hey, I may not know much about art,
but I know what I THINK I see!


It's art with a capital R.

Pucker Up! That's an order!

Strawberry Mint Ice Cream! Rendered in acrylics, so,
y'know, zero calories.


The reception really was fun and I am so grateful to everyone at the Belmont Media Center for their support. A big ol' chunk of gratitude goes to Rachel Wiederhoeft for her organization, art installation and being the Grand Doer-Of-All-Things.

The exhibit will remain up until February 28, 2013.  

No comments:

Post a Comment