Sunday, January 6, 2013

Preschooler's Guide to Artistic Success

Being considerate and mature does not factor into Artistic Success. Look at Picasso - the selfish cad!

If I behave like a preschooler I could really start making some serious headway. For 2013, I will :

- Ignore what everyone tells me to do. They mean well but I am listening to my wild impulses instead.

- Paint with abandon. So what if I ruin it? I've got a ton of tempera and oak tag on hand.

- Hoard my important stuff -  time, that is.  It is mine! Mine! MINE! MINE!

- Reach for what I want. I want that big cookie.

-Wear comfortable clothes. I don't like itchy tags and  don't want to be restrained.

- Participate enthusiastically during Show and Tell. I will learn how to talk about my art with all of you during circle time.


Amantha Tsaros, Santa's Sled, Digital Painting. © 2012


Last one in the studio is a rotten egg!




No comments:

Post a Comment